Monday, December 10, 2012

Final Post of Day 1

During a break in my last class I used the time to check an email (using gmail) from one of my prof's with the results of a lesson evaluation.  I did well! hollah!  On the way home from school, I listened to radio station "The Peak 102.7fm".  I like this station because it plays a lot of indie music and has a complete disregard for Rhianna... these things make me happy.

When I got home I turned on NetFlix (using my PS3) and watched an awesome documentary produced by Gene Roddenberry's son called "Trek Nation".  Highly recommend it.  I then had a video chat with my boyfriend on our Blackberry Playbooks. We're too ballin' on a budget for iPad's. I concluded my fun filled evening by doing some online bill payments... after depressing myself with the realization of my poverty, I intend to turn on NetFlix again and watch some Star Trek Deep Space 9, while drinking a hearty glass of exceptionally cheap red wine.  Cudos me.


No comments:

Post a Comment