Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December 11th...really?? already?

Alrighty...  So today was very busy, but I attempted to keep track.  This morning I listened to The Beat 94.5...heard a debate about how much is too much to buy a teacher for Christmas.  Some people are spending hundreds of dollars? INSANITY!  I'd be happy with a craft dinner Christmas ornament!  I heard many ads, mostly for stuff promoted by the DJ's such as places to straighten your teeth or get laser hair removal. Oh society.

Then I braved the mall for some Christmas shopping. Pretty much an onslaught of advertising, and as much as one TRIES to avoid Walmart, one never can.  Damn them and their price roll backs! 

I have managed to stay away from the computer until now, however I did just use it to go on Facebook and message my bestest friend studying in the U.K. what his address was so I could mail him a present.  And I'm concluding my evening with watching a Marylin Monroe documentary on Netflix.  (can you tell I can't afford cable?  Thank god for Netflix!)


No comments:

Post a Comment